Please see Thanksgiving F.A.Q.
Once again, we are preparing for our annual holiday program. This year we project that we will need to distribute approximately 1,600 complete dinners. We are reaching out to the community to ask for assistance in this effort.
Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. We also ask for $donations$ to assist us in filling in where needed!
We Need Turkeys!
We will begin accepting turkeys and hams on October 29.
In addition to the main course, we provide each family with other food items needed to make a holiday dinner. Below is a list of items currently needed to prepare the Thanksgiving bags:
Thanksgiving Food Needs List
- turkey, turkey breasts, ham or large chicken
- coffee or regular tea
Parmalat or powdered milk
- instant mashed potatoes
- apple, cranberry or other 100% juice
- turkey gravy
- nuts, mini-marshmallows, pickles
- salad dressing
- roll or muffin mix
canned vegetables (low-salt if possible)
- brownie mix or cake mix and icing
- hearty soups (low-salt if possible)
- canned fruit
- jello or pudding
- *We can also use fresh items such as potatoes, onions, apples and oranges but PLEASE keep separate and let us know if you have brought them!*
Click here for a printable version of the Thanksgiving Food Needs List to take to the grocery store!
- Please keep turkeys separate from any other items.
- If your donation includes a turkey, please let us know so it doesn’t get overlooked.
- Click here for Directions or use Google Maps.
Holiday Drop-off Hours
During October and November, food can be delivered to the warehouse as follows:
- Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday (November 12 and 19 only) until 7:45 pm.
If at all possible, please call our office to schedule your delivery.
We will close at noon on Wednesday, November 26 and will be closed Thanksgiving and the day after.
For more info, call 973-538-8049 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You Need Help for a Thanksgiving Meal
If you live in Morris County and need a holiday basket or any other help with food please call the office at 973-538-8049. We will be happy to help!
Hosting a Drive? Check out these customizable flyers: