In response to the COVID-19 crisis, IFP is changing its food collection practices in accordance with social distancing guidelines. Donations may be dropped off in an orange bin at our Morris Plains location: 2 Executive Drive on Monday-Friday, from 9:30am-4:30pm.
FRUITS & VEGETABLES – Look for fruit canned in its own juice or with “no sugar added”. Look for vegetables with “low sodium” or “no salt added”
- 100% Fruit Juice (32 oz. preferred normally)
- Canned Fruit
- Spaghetti / Pasta Sauce, Tomato Products (sauce, crushed, whole, diced, paste, puree, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables (no Extra Large Cans (6lbs or more)
- FRESH PRODUCE from your garden (uncooked)
GRAINS – Donate whole grains as often as you can
- Cereal – low sugar, high fiber
- White Rice / Brown Rice (1 or 2 lb bags preferred)
DAIRY – Donate shelf-stable low-fat (1%) or non-fat dairy products
- Dry Milk (1-qt. package)
- Evaporated milk
- Calcium-fortified Milk alternatives such as soy, rice or almond milks
PROTEIN – Look for “no salt added”, “low-sodium” and canned in water
- Canned Beans – pork and beans, pinto, red or white kidney, black beans; NOT green beans
- Tuna Fish, Salmon and other canned fish
- Peanut Butter – 18 oz preferred
- Canned Meats and Meals – ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, hash, stew, canned chicken, chili, etc.
- Rice-A-Roni, Pasta-Roni, etc.
- Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.
SOUPS – Look for “low-sodium” and “Heart Healthy”
- Condensed Varieties
- Hearty Varieties
- Infant Formula (Enfamil preferred-yellow, purple, blue)
- Baby Food (Fruits, Vegetables, Meats & Meals) – Stage 1 (Meats & Meals, Vegetables, Fruits), Stage 2 (Meats & Meals, Vegetable, Fruits), Stage 3 (Meats & Meals, Vegetables, Fruits)
- Baby Cereal – Rice, Oatmeal
- Diapers – Size 4, 5, 6
- Pull ups – Size 2T-3T, Size 3T-4T & Size 4T-5T
- Boost or Ensure, regular
- Boost Glucose Control or Glucerna
- Tea (100 count boxes)