In response to the COVID-19 crisis, IFP is changing its food collection practices in accordance with social distancing guidelines. Donations may be dropped off in an orange bin at our Morris Plains location: 2 Executive Drive on Monday-Friday, from 9:30am-4:30pm.
We love receiving fresh garden produce. Please follow these produce guidelines when donating fresh produce to the Pantry.
Please No #10 cans of canned food or large/bulk items. Due to COVID-19, we distribute pre-packed bags to our clients and these large items are difficult to fit into the bags.
Can’t get out. Contribute to our VIRTUAL FOOD DRIVE
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED OUR THANKSGIVING BASKET PROGRAM THIS YEAR. THANKS TO YOU WE WERE ABLE TO GIVE OUT 2,000 THANKSGIVING BASKETS TO OUR NEIGHBORS IN NEED.
WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR DONATIONS UNTIL 11/30/2020.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE IFPN STAFF.
Shopping? Take our printable everyday pantry needs list with you.
Updated: January 27, 2021
Please note: Items underlined in red are most needed
FRUITS & VEGETABLES – Look for fruit canned in its own juice or with “no sugar added”. Look for vegetables with “low sodium” or “no salt added”
- 100% Fruit Juice (32 oz. preferred normally)
- Canned Fruit
- Spaghetti / Pasta Sauce, Tomato Products (sauce, crushed, whole, diced, paste, puree, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables (no Extra Large Cans [3 lbs or more] please)
- FRESH PRODUCE from your garden (uncooked)
GRAINS – Donate whole grains as often as you can
- Cereal – low sugar, high fiber
- Hot Breakfast – Oatmeal, Pancake Mix, etc.
- Pasta (1 lb packages preferred)
- White Rice / Brown Rice (1 or 2 lb bags preferred)
DAIRY – Donate shelf-stable low-fat (1%) or non-fat dairy products
- Parmalat (1 quart low-fat or non-fat preferred)
PROTEIN – Look for “no salt added”, “low-sodium” and canned in water
- Canned Beans – pork and beans, pinto, red or white kidney, black beans; NOT green beans
- Tuna Fish, Salmon and other canned fish
- Peanut Butter – 18 oz preferred
- Canned Meats and Meals – ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, hash, stew, canned chicken, chili, etc.
- Rice-A-Roni, Pasta-Roni, etc.
- Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.
- Macaroni & Cheese
SOUPS – Look for “low-sodium” and “Heart Healthy”
- Condensed Varieties
- Hearty Varieties
- Infant Formula (Enfamil preferred-yellow, purple, blue)
- Baby Food (Fruits, Vegetables, Meats & Meals) – Stage 1 (Meats & Meals, Vegetables, Fruits), Stage 2 (Meats & Meals, Vegetable, Fruits), Stage 3 (Meats & Meals, Vegetables, Fruits)
- Baby Cereal – Rice, Oatmeal
- Diapers – Size 4, 5, 6
- Boost or Ensure, regular
- Boost Glucose Control or Glucerna
- Tea (100 count boxes)