We recognize that maintaining regular business hours may make it difficult for working families to access our services and receive the food and services they need. To accommodate their needs, we have expanded our hours for food distribution and other programs.
As a result:
- Low-income working families have access after work Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, and on Saturdays as follows:
- First & Third Tuesday evenings of every month from 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
- First 4 Wednesday evenings of every month from 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
- First 4 Saturdays of every month from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- A variety of resources such as NJ Family Health Care, EITC, and low cost childcare options are available.
- Programs are now offered that are usually unavailable in the evening, such as screening for government programs (SNAP (formerly food stamps) and Medicare) and opportunities to meet with counselors from programs such as NJ Family Health Care.
Other Interfaith Food Pantry Programs: