Interfaith Food Pantry Network Art Contest
We encourage all those ages 18 and under to enter. Show us your creativity! This year’s theme is Hunger Hero! Show us how a Hunger Hero(s) has made a difference during the pandemic. We will display entries on our social media pages and website throughout the month of April.
See below for contest details.
Contest Age Requirements: This contest is open to all those age 18 and under
Contest Deadline: Entries can be submitted through end of day on March 12, 2021
How to Enter (on your own or with the assistance of a parent/guardian):
Focusing on the theme “Hunger Hero”, use any medium you like (drawing, painting, photography, graphic design, sculpture, etc.) to illustrate how a Hunger Hero(s) has made a difference during the pandemic.
Once your piece is completed, take a photo of it, doing your best to get the entire piece in but also making it a clear photo. Email the photo of your piece, along with the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Cut and Paste the following: I give the Interfaith Food Pantry Network permission to share the attached photo on their website and social media pages as part of the “Interfaith Food Pantry Network Art Contest.
Photo Image Requirements:
● One piece per photo (and only one entry per individual)
● Image file should not exceed 2MB
● JPEG or PNG files only
● Label file with First Name and Last Name
● All entries must be sent via email
● All entries must be received by March 12, 2021
● Only one entry per individual
● All entries must be appropriate subject matter in order to be eligible
Although anyone entering this contest is a winner in our eyes, we will select 1 winning piece and 2 runner up pieces. The winning piece will be displayed at the Interfaith Food Pantry Network, featured on our
website, social media and included in our newsletter. Winners will be announced by March 26th, 2021.