Calling All Turkeys – We need You!!
Please see Thanksgiving F.A.Q.
It’s that time of year again! Once again, we are preparing for our annual holiday program and we project that we will need to distribute approximately 1,600 turkeyt and complete dinners.
We need your help!!
This program is made possible by all the individuals and families, companies, houses of worship, civic groups, schools and youth groups who spread goodwill and give thanks by hosting food drives, fundraisers and donating food, funds and gift cards so we can ALL have a reason to celebrate the holiday.
We Need Turkeys!
We will begin accepting turkeys and hams on October 26. We can accept fresh and frozen – please see our drop off hours below.
In addition to the main course, we provide each family with other food items needed to make a holiday dinner. Below is a list of items currently needed to prepare the Thanksgiving bags:
Thanksgiving Food Needs List
- turkey, turkey breasts, ham or large chicken
- coffee or regular tea
- Parmalat or powdered milk
- instant mashed potatoes
- apple, cranberry or other 100% juice
- turkey gravy
- nuts, mini-marshmallows, pickles
- salad dressing
- roll or muffin mix
- canned vegetables (low-salt if possible)
- brownie mix or cake mix and icing
- hearty soups (low-salt if possible)
- canned fruit
- jello or pudding
- *We can also use fresh items such as potatoes, onions, apples and oranges but PLEASE keep separate and let us know if you have brought them!*
Click here for a printable version of the Thanksgiving Food Needs List to take to the grocery store!
- Please keep turkeys separate from any other items.
- If your donation includes a turkey, please let us know so it doesn’t get overlooked.
- Click here for Directions or use Google Maps.
Holiday Drop-off Hours
During October and November, food can be delivered to the warehouse as follows:
- Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday (November 9 and 16 only) until 7:45 pm.
If at all possible, please call our office to schedule your delivery.
We will close at noon on Wednesday, November 23 and will be closed Thanksgiving and the day after.
For more info, call 973-538-8049 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
If You Need Help for a Thanksgiving Meal
If you live in Morris County and need a holiday basket or any other help with food please call the office at 973-538-8049. We will be happy to help!
Hosting a Drive? Check out these customizable flyers: